Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stretching Your Limits!

Do you find it hard to get out of your comfort zone and stretch your limits? In case you don't know...I am not a big fan of heights. I have experienced different activities in the past that pushed my limits of heights (Hiking, Parasailing, Hot Air Balloon Ride)...but one recent activity last weekend topped them all. It was a great experience that tested my fear, endurance, and definitely pushed my limits.


On Vancouver Island, about one hour north of Victoria they have what is called Wild Play Parks. Their obstacle course is called “TreeGo”. It is an Aerial Adventure Tree to Tree Course which is an elevated obstacle course set in a beautiful Douglas Fir forest and securely suspended between the trees at 10 to 50 feet off the ground! Some of the elements of the park include zip lines, suspended bridges, scramble nets and swinging logs.


This activity is a definite “must do” and was a great experience because it pushed my limits and got me out of my comfort zone.





No comments: