Friday, August 15, 2008

Mortgage Industry Tightening Up?

I saw an article the other day in the Seattle Times, maybe you even saw it yourself. The article was talking about how the mortgage industry continues to tighten up; it went into detail on all the changes in the market today.

I would bet that you may even know of someone who has been impacted by all the changes in the mortgage industry, maybe even you have been affected at one time or another.

Well, I guess the main reason I mention this is because I still work with clients who are amazed that our company is able to help them get into a home. They always say how they thought there was no hope for their situation. Usually it’s as a result of low credit scores or a past bankruptcy, etc, but they fully believe in their mind that they will have to continue renting for a long time.

This is just not necessary. I have helped countless clients get into a home through our rent to own program (If you would like more information on this program click here (www.empireoptions.com) but even more amazing is how many clients I have helped out with standard financing. There are so many mortgage brokers that will turn down potential homeowners without even giving them a fair chance, all due to credit issues and past blemishes.

My advice is don’t let the fear of what the media says about the mortgage industry stop you from reaching your goals of homeownership. If you desire a home of your own, feel free to give me a call and we can look into your options, I promise to explore every possibly scenario for you.

No comments: